Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Current Passport valid six month and previous passport
2. Two visa application form with two photograph
3. Bank statement last Six months with account maintain certificate personal + company minimum closing balance 200000/- each applicant with stamp.
4. Covering letter
5. Flight and Hotel reservation
6. if Job Letter
7. if Doctor (PMDC)
8. Under 18 Child school I.D card copy + School pay slip copy + Birth Certificate
9. Copy of CNIC + NTN
10. Void Check required
11. Visiting Card
12. If Government officer (N.O.C required)
13. F.R.C OR M.R.C
14. First time personal appearance , affidavit NTN and Returns required.