Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Current Passport valid 08 months.
2. Visa application forms
3. Covering letter mention purpose of trip
4. Copy CNIC
6. Confirm Hotel
7. 02 pictures 35mm X 45mm size white background.
8. If Employee Job letter Required
9. If Government officer (N.O.C Letter Required)
10. Under 18 Child school I.D card copy + School pay slip copy + Birth Certificate