The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age.”
Current Passport valid 08 months and all previous passports
2. Visa application forms
3. Covering letter mention purpose of trip
4. Salary certificate / Salary Slips (if any)
5. Bank statement last six month with the account maintain certificate personal + company with sign & branch stump.
6. Copy CNIC + NTN + Tax return (if any)
7. Travel Insurance depend on duration of stay
8. Two pictures white background.
9. Invitation letter (if any)
10. Copy of FRC + MRC
11. If Employee Job letter Required
12. If doctor (P.M.D.C) required.
13. Property Documents
14. Polio Certificate.
15. Visiting Card
16. If Government officer (N.O.C Letter Required)